“We are continually faced with great opportunities which are brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems.” – Margaret Mead
Are you facing a crisis and need someone to talk with, or at a crossroads and need help choosing a different path?
We work with individuals, couples, young people and executives to create amazing lives.
Counselling offers you the opportunity to:
- Talk with someone that listens, understands and doesn’t judge
- Take time to reflect about who we are and where we’re going
- Reconnect with what we really want from life
- Make decisions
- Overcome obstacles
- Have an amazing life
In times of crisis, life can be very difficult at times, leaving us feeling overwhelmed and struggling to cope with issues such as: –
- Sexual difficulties
- Work problems
- Relationship breakdown
Often at these times our bodies have a way of letting us know, we may feel: –
- Can’t sleep
The strategies we may use to cope often interfere with the way we want to live our lives and can damage our most important relationships.
We might have family or friends to talk with but we feel unable to do so. We feel alone and want it all to go away. We don’t want to be judged, or be told what to do or be fixed but we do want someone to sit with us, to listen and help us find a way forward.
For many people, talking about what’s bothering you to someone who’s really listening can make all the difference. Life can be amazing, counselling helps.
Are you at a crossroads in life?
There are many times in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads looking for fresh purpose and direction.
Maybe you are: –
- Leaving education and needing to find your purpose in life and are feeling overwhelmed
- In a career that doesn’t energise you and you don’t know what to do next
- Recognising the unhelpful patterns in your life that are holding you back
- In a relationship that is drifting or in difficulty
- Struggling with the demands of work and life and are feeling tried
- Hit a big mile stone in life and are not sure if you’re where you want to be
Crossroads can happen at any age and for any reasons.
- You have a growing sense of dissatisfaction that won’t go away
- You no longer find satisfaction in the things you previously enjoyed
- You need to make a decision but you keep putting it off
- You want more out of life but don’t know what it is
- You don’t feel as confident as you used to be
Crossroads can become turning points. Opportunities to reflect and make decisions to get you back on track.
Couples Counselling (same sex and heterosexual)
When your relationship is not working and communication is difficult, if not impossible, talking things through with a neutral third party can make all the difference.
It may not always solve the problem and sometimes the work to do in couples counselling may be how to separate peacefully.
Whatever the outcome, your counsellor won’t take sides, won’t play the ‘blame game’ and will work with you both to identify a solution that suits both parties.
Life can be amazing. Counselling helps.
“If we would only give, just once, the same amount of reflection to what we want to get out of life that we give to the question of what to do with a two weeks’ vacation, we would be startled at our false standards and the aimless procession of our busy days.” Dorothy Canfield Fisher
Each session of 50 minutes costs £45 – contact us without obligation to see how we can help.