“For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin — real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way. Something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.” Fr. Alfred D’Souza
Are You A Senior Executive Looking To Manage Your Stress Or That Of Your People?
Many senior executives experience consistently high levels of stress with the most commonly cited reasons being: –
- Sense of isolation
- Wrong skill set
- Unreasonable targets
- Lack of resources
- Internal politics
- Poor workplace relationships
- Lack of work life balance
Coping with stress is the one of greatest challenges most executives face. This is made more difficult with stress considered a big taboo amongst executives as it is often seen as a sign of weakness. Most don’t want to talk with colleagues or even HR out of fear of the potential negative impact on their career.
Senior executive workplace stress comes at a price:
- Poor physical and mental health
- No real work life balance
- Broken relationships
- Poor decision making leading to performance issues
Avoiding Leadership Burnout
Companies increasingly recognise the value of executive counselling.
Executive counselling, and career counselling, offers senior executives a safe place to talk which can make a huge difference to both professional and personal effectiveness.
- Lowers stress
- Increases employee engagement
- Improves work life balance
- Reduces relationship conflict
- Allows people to get more out of life
- Greater effectiveness at work.
Professional Confidential Service
Lifestuff executive counselling provides senior executives with a professional service which is highly sensitive to their lifestyle and the confidential nature of their business and working environment.
Our professional counsellors are uniquely qualified to:
- Understand workplace problems
- Have built and run businesses
- Commercial and corporate experience
- Relate well with executives
In addition we offer:
- Priority on convenient appointment times
- Flexible scheduling
- Skype sessions where needed to cover business trips
- High level of sensitivity to personal privacy and confidentiality.
Corporate Counselling Services
Lifestuff can offer your organisation flexible and very competitive staff counselling programmes which meet the needs of your business, whatever your size.
Our directors have a wealth of commercial experience and understand how hard it is to find the time and resources to implement health care programmes. We can help you do so quickly and competitively.
Our aim is to make looking after your employees easy, affordable and doable.
Corporate Counselling – Return On Investment
A report from HSE (2011/12) stated that 40% of work related illness is caused by stress.
So in addition to the legal obligation that employers have towards the health of their employees, it makes good financial sense to tackle work-related stress.
- reducing the costs of absence, including sick pay, sickness cover, overtime and recruitment
- improving staff morale and relationships, which leads to fewer absences and disputes
- increasing productivity- happier people work harder
- protecting your company from reputational damage and financial costs of prosecution or litigation
Life can be amazing. Counselling helps.